- Your use of the Website is solely for your personal use. You will not use or reproduce any portion of the Website for commercial, business, non-personal, offensive, or unlawful purposes or uses.
- Information and materials appearing on this Website are the property of Saad Healthcare. You are authorized to download and use this information and materials only for your own personal use.
- You will use the Website solely for lawful purposes in compliance with all state, federal and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Saad Healthcare makes reasonable efforts to assure that all information on the Website is accurate and up-to-date. However, Saad Healthcare does not warrant or represent that all information is always accurate or up-to-date.
- Saad Healthcare makes no warranties of any kind related to your use of the Website.
- Saad Healthcare is not liable in any way for any damages suffered by you because of your use or misuse of the Website.
- This Website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Alabama. Any disputes regarding this Website are subject to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Mobile County, Alabama.
- "Saad Healthcare" is a trademark of Saad Healthcare and may not be reproduced without express written permission.