RN CLINICAL SUPERVISOR MOBILE,AL
FULL TIME OPENING NOW !!!!! FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE!!
Come and work in a congenial environment and obtain the satisfaction of helping seniors and others in need! Our organization is committed to your development and will train you in the habits and tools needed to be successful in our organization as well as your profession.
You will be responsible for overseeing clinical medical care to patients in their homes, by supervising field clinical staff. This staff will include field RNs, LPNs, therapists and HHAs. The Clinical Supervisor is also responsible for communications with patients, caregivers, and family members, all in conjunction with the patient’s primary physician. You will ensure that all home health care needs are met as called for in each patient’s plan of care. The Clinical Supervisor will be accountable to the Director of Nursing.
A valid RN and Driver’s license are required.
Home health experience is recommended but not required. You should have a positive attitude that is pleasant to be around, excellent nursing skills, good communication skills, and a high level of initiative.
Flexible schedule, competitive salary and generous benefits including:
- Paid time off with unlimited accrual (26 days or 208 hours per year)
- 401K retirement plan, with 100% company match at 5% of salary
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, with a health savings account option that has a company match
- Free life insurance and critical care insurance
- Guardian disability, dental, vision, cancer, additional life, accident, and critical care insurance available. Saad Healthcare has been in operation in south Alabama and on the Mississippi Gulf Coast for over 30 years and has a family heritage in the healthcare business that dates back to the early 1960s. Home health and hospice are the core services provided by our company. “A family tradition of caring” is the motto for our operation, and we were founded to provide full-service, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes as if they were our own family members.
- Come join our growing team and find out why Saad Healthcare is a great company to be a part of!
Job Type: Full-time