R.N. Case Manager for Home Health – Mobile or Baldwin Counties – Full Time
RN FIELD NURSE WITH FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
GUARANTEED BASE SALARY PLUS BONUS
Field Duties Include:
- Assessing a patient’s condition and nursing needs
- Setting patient health goals
- Closely evaluating the patient’s symptoms
- Reporting reactions to treatments of drugs and changes in physical and emotional condition to the case manager
- Providing continuity of care by working cooperatively with nursing and other team clinicians to maintain the standards of professional nursing in the home setting
- Providing education, supervision, and counseling to patients and family members as it relates to the patient’s plan of care
You will be accountable to the RN Team Leader and Director of Nursing.
A valid RN license is required. Home health experience is recommended but not required.
You should have an attitude that is enjoyable to be around, excellent nursing skills, good communication habits and skills, and a high level of initiative.
You will not be required to work multiple shifts. You can manage your own time. Competitive salary based on experience. Generous benefits including:
- Paid time off with unlimited accrual (26 days or 208 hours per year)
- 401K retirement plan, with 100% company match at 5% of salary
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, with a health savings account option with company match
Free life insurance and critical care insurance
- Guardian disability, dental, vision, cancer, additional life, accident, and critical care insurance available
Saad Healthcare has been in operation in south Alabama and on the Mississippi Gulf Coast for over 30 years and has a family heritage in the healthcare business that dates back to the early 1960s. Home health and hospice are the core services provided by our company for the community we serve. “A family tradition of caring” is the motto for our operation, and we were founded to provide full-service, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes, in a comprehensive compassionate, professional, and cost-effective manner, in order to restore, maintain, and promote good health and minimize the negative effects of illness and disability.
Come join our growing team and find out why Saad Healthcare is a great company to be a part of!