PRN Physical Therapist
Saad Healthcare is seeking a registered Physical Therapist for a contract position in our Mobile location.
Come and work in a congenial environment and obtain the satisfaction of helping seniors and others in need to get the help they need! Our organization is committed to your development and will train you in the habits and tools needed to be successful in our organization.
You will provide physical therapy services to patients in our Outpatient Clinic and be responsible for maintaining a comprehensive, systematic approach to the administration of rehabilitation therapies. Specifically, you will:
- Coordinate each patient’s care plan with the referring physician and other health personnel
- Evaluate the patient’s physical therapy needs and plan a course of treatment
- Assess, record, and report the patient’s status to the physician
- Work with our patients with Parkinson’s Disease and other neurological disorders
- Prepare and write home exercise programs and instruct the patient and family in their use
- Supervise and direct Physical Therapy Assistants in our outpatient setting
You must have a current valid physical therapy license. You must also have certification in LSVT BIG, or you will be required to obtain that certification after hiring.
You should have excellent therapy skills, enjoy working with the elderly and ailing population, possess good communication skills, and have a high level of initiative.
You will be accountable to the Director of Nursing.
Come join our growing team and find out why Saad Healthcare is a great company to be a part of!