Physical Therapist and Physical Therapy Assistant, Mobile & Baldwin Counties
Saad Healthcare is seeking a registered Physical Therapist or Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant for full-time or part-time positions in our Mobile location.
Come and work in a congenial environment and obtain the satisfaction of helping seniors and others in need to get the help they need! Our organization is committed to your development and will train you in the habits and tools needed to be successful in our organization.
You will provide physical therapy services to patients in the home setting and be responsible for maintaining a comprehensive, systematic approach to the administration of rehabilitation therapies. Specifically, you will:
- Coordinate each patient’s care plan with the referring physician and other health personnel within the treatment setting
- Evaluate the patient’s physical therapy needs and plan a course of treatment
- Assess, record, and report the patient’s status to the physician and the home health care team
- Prepare and write home exercise programs and instruct the patient and family in their use
You will not be required to work multiple shifts. You can manage your own time. Competitive salary based on experience.
You will be accountable to the Director of Nursing.
You must have a current valid physical therapy or physical therapy assistant license. Home health experience is recommended but not required.
You should have excellent therapy skills, enjoy working with the elderly and ailing population, possess good communication skills, have an attitude that is enjoyable to be around, and have a high level of initiative.
Generous benefits for full-time positions include:
- Paid time off with unlimited accrual (26 days or 208 hours per year)
- 401(k) retirement plan, with 100% company match at 5% of salary
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, with a health savings account option with dollar-for-dollar company match
- Free life insurance and critical care insurance
- Guardian disability, dental, vision, cancer, additional life, accident, and critical care insurance available
Saad Healthcare has been in operation in South Alabama and on the Mississippi Gulf Coast for over 30 years and has a family heritage in the healthcare business that dates back to the early 1960s. Home health and hospice are the core services provided by our company for the community we serve. “A family tradition of caring” is the motto for our operation, and we were founded to provide full-service, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes, in a comprehensive, compassionate, professional, and cost-effective manner, in order to restore, maintain, and promote good health and minimize the adverse effects of illness and disability.
Join our growing team and find out why Saad Healthcare is a great company to be a part of!