Nursing Supervisor for Home Health – Mobile Office
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated nurse to join our team of home health caregivers who provide the highest quality care to our patients. We are searching for a candidate to fill the position of Nursing Supervisor.
You will be responsible for
• Coordinating and directing patient care management in order to provide comprehensive patient care, through the supervision of on-site caregivers, case conferences, home assessments, nursing diagnoses care plans and team exists
• Supervising a team of multi-disciplinary professionals (RNs, LPNs, CNAs, PTs, PTAs, OTs, STs, and SWs) who administer care to patients and their families
• Planning for and administering field staffing in accordance with agency requirements
• Analyzing patients’ conditions, situations, and needs, in conjunction with the supervising physician
• Ensuring that each care provider works within the guidelines of the agency
• Acting as an intermediary with patients, physicians, case managers, families and staff
You will be accountable to the Director of Nursing.
You should have a high level of initiative, be responsible, and possess good communication skills. You must also possess managerial capabilities and be able to work well with others.
You must have a current valid Registered Nursing license and a valid driver’s license. Home health experience is recommended but not required.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits! Come see why Saad Healthcare is a great company to work for!