LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) – Mobile & Baldwin Counties
Come and work in a congenial environment and obtain the satisfaction of helping seniors and others in need! Our organization is committed to your development and will train you in the habits and tools needed to be successful in our organization as well as your profession. The LPN will be responsible for administering skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in the home, Specific duties will include:
- Assessing the patient’s condition and nursing needs
- Setting goals
- Closely evaluating the patient’s symptoms
- Reporting reactions to treatments of drugs and changes in physical or emotional condition to the case manager
- Provide continuity of care by working with nursing and other team personnel to maintain the standards of professionalism in the home setting.
- Providing education, supervision, and counseling to patients and family members as it relates to the patient’s plan of care
You will be accountable to the Director of Nursing. A valid LPN and Driver’s license is required. Home health experience is recommended but not required.
You should have an attitude that is pleasant to be around, excellent nursing skills, good communication skills, and a high level of initiative. Flexible schedule, competitive salary and generous benefits including:
- Paid time off with unlimited accrual (26 days or 208 hours per year)
- 401K retirement plan, with 100% company match at 5% of salary
- BlueCross BlueShield health insurance, with a health savings account option with company match
- Free life insurance and critical care insurance
- Guardian disability, dental, vision, cancer, additional life, accident, and critical care insurance available
Come join our growing team and find out why Saad Healthcare is a great company to be a part of!
Job Type: Full-time